Your Ecommerce website is your online store. It is the place where you sell your products, and introduce your brand to your customers. But before you create a website, you have to choose an Ecommerce software. An Ecommerce software is the database where your Ecommerce is born.
Here are the top 10 E-commerce platforms:
- Magento: It is the world’s fastest growing ecommerce platform today. Magento comes with specific two flavors – the enterprise edition and the community edition. The community edition is free to download and it comes with no support, warranty or indemnification. This platform is used by thousands of online stores all over the world.
- ZeusCart: This platform is designed by taking small and medium businesses in mind, by which users can make use of most of gift cards, SEO friendly URLs, email templates, tier-pricing and discounts because of which it is possible to reduce range for bulk orders. The best thing is its user interface which is very user friendly along with its rich and attractive design and features.
- Ubercart: Ubercart is an open-source ecommerce shopping cart that integrates well with open-source content management system Drupal, providing a superb combination for any small business owner looking to sell content or build a community around a product. You can add or alter Ubercart features to accommodate virtually any ecommerce requirement.
- osCommerce: osCommerce provides easily configurable online shop software that helps you begin selling and marketing products and services to your customers securely. It gives you complete access and total control of your online store and data, with unlimited items, products and categories.
- CubeCart: completely free to download and use. CubeCart comes with three different kinds of skins, History of customer order, unlimited products, categories and images, support of multiple currencies, and also product search function
- PrestaShop: PrestaShop is an open-source shopping cart platform that provides everything you need to open, maintain and grow an online store. It includes extensive catalog and inventory management, along with the ability to create new sales channels and place products on third-party product listings such as eBay, Amazon, Google Shopping and others, increasing exposure and promotion
- OpenCart: OpenCart is an open-source shopping cart solution designed to be user- and search engine-friendly. It supports more than 20 payment gateways and eight shipping methods. Its turnkey ready, so you can simply install, select your template and add products before you’re ready to start accepting orders.
- ZenCart: ZenCart offers lots of extra features other than standard features like it has a newsletter manager, discount coupon, quantity discounts, gift certificates and the ability to select exactly which cards you accept.
- TomatoCart: TomatoCart is an open-source shopping cart, based on Codeigniter. It provides a flexible, solid ecommerce platform with an easy-to-use GUI. It’s easy to upgrade without breaking compatibility, and features extensive catalog, product, user and order management, multi-window operations and a Content Management System.
- Spree Commerce: Spree Commerce is a large open-source platform powered by Ruby on Rails, which is easy to customize and maintain. It offers flexibility, ease of integration and backend automation to help you build your own unique storefront.The Spree Commerce hub makes it easy to manage sales through multiple storefronts, both online and offline.