Do you want your website to get better search engine visibility and generate good business? Tried various SEO techniques, but still no solid results? Frustrated and confused about modern SEO changes? Don't give up yet. SEO is quite simple if you know the rules of the search engine game. Follow our most useful and proven SEO tips & tricks for your website.. Remember these are must to have SEO techniques for any new website. You don't need to be an expert in applying these techniques, even a beginner with basic SEO knowledge can apply the powerful SEO techniques.
- Content Optimization: Have good, well-written, and unique content that will focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
- High quality backlinks: Build a network of high-quality and relevant backlinks and have a logical reason for a site to link to you.
- PageRank is not everything: PageRank is just one small part of the overall search engine ranking algorithm. So, don't worry too much about it.
- Keyword Rich Title: Unique, keyword focused Title tag on every page of your site is very important for an effective SEO results.
- Fresh & up-to-date Content: Have a fresh and useful content to your pages on a regular basis. Search engines such as Google, Bing loves new and updated information. So, make sure to keep your website up-to-date and alive.
- Focus on Anchor Text: Whenever you are providing internal links within your site, use the relevant & keyword-rich phrase. Avoid words such as “Click Here”, “Read more”, etc.
- Location Optimization: Long tail keyword strategy will help improve the business as you will be able to target specific target audience who are searching for your product or service. Always try to include location-based keywords wherever possible as research shows that local search marketing is the new thing in the world of SEO.
- SEO friendly Web Design: Always design your website with a focus on SEO strategies, guidelines and rules. Spiders should be able to crawl the text, so keep the Flash or images based information to minimal. Use keywords and keyword phrases appropriately in text links, image ALT attributes and naming of the files.